A quick reminder about the upcoming regional Sigma Nu Institute that will be held on the TCU campus in Fort Worth, Texas Saturday, February 10th, 2018.
Whether you have been in your position as an advisor for just a couple of days or a couple of years, the Alumni Track at the Sigma Nu Institute will provide you with the insight and tools to better understand your work, your students, and your future success as a Sigma Nu volunteer.
- Working with Today’s College Students
- Who Are Today’s College Students?
- Best Practices for Working with Today’s College Students
- Alumni Advisory Boards
- Purpose, Primary Expectations of Members, Time Commitment
- Responsibilities for each Alumni Advisory Board Position
- Alumni Advisory Board Assessment Program
- Assessment Program Overview
- Ideal Performance Standards
- Advisor Resources
Benefits of Attending:
- Review the latest news and trends of working with today’s college student
- Develop a better understanding of your volunteer role
- Learn best practices in advising from other volunteers
- Share experiences and expand your volunteer network
Who Should Attend?
- All Sigma Nu Fraternity Chapter Advisors and Alumni Advisory Board Members
- All those in volunteer leadership whose roles include some advising responsibility
- Newcomers to the ranks as a Sigma Nu volunteer
- Those interested gaining a better understanding of their role as a Sigma Nu volunteer
There is no registration cost to attend the Sigma Nu Institute!
To reserve a spot at an Institute, everyone who plans to attend must complete an online registration form on the Fraternity’s website. Once registered, additional information will be emailed to registrants.
Please forward this invitation to other Sigma Nu volunteers who would benefit from attending.
Todd M. Denson
Director of Alumni Advisory Programs